Question to ask yourself as a business
As a business you are always striving to find that competitive edge and as businesses we all know that staff and their performance is a key indicator to the overall success. With that in mind let Live Life You present an opportunity to you to do just that ……
FACT: Effective workplace health education based programs have been shown to improve the health and wellbeing of employees and facilitate organisational changes, such as reduced absenteeism and increased productivity to name but a few.
Our ‘Future Proof' education based programs provide a fresh approach by combining coaching and education to cover a broad range of health areas including mindset change, nutrition, physical activity, smoking, alcohol, sleep and stress management to improve the health and wellbeing of your staff. Having successfully worked with 1000’s of clients and with more than 10 years of experience in the fitness, nutrition and health industry I know we can work with you to improve the health and wellbeing of your staff.
A FEW GREAT REASONS WHY: ‘Future Proof' men's health and vitality programs
- Simple to follow educational tools and tips are given that can be easily implemented to life and workplace
- Interactive, supportive, motivating and inspiring programs that encourages positive change
- Measurable and results driven
- Flexible programs to suit time management needs
- Click here if you want to know more about the Future Proof' program
How does the ‘Future Proof' program run and costs:-
- Suitable for groups of up to 20 people per program to keep it personalised and able to be interactive between staff members
- Mobile – flexible to run program at any location in Melbourne and interstate
- 2 x Full Day Intensive
- 2 x Days (Split into 2 x 1 day workshops over a month)
- 7 x 1.5 hour Modules in total (1 x module delivered every fortnight for 1.5 hour group coaching sessions – 14 weeks in total to complete the program)
- $5000.00 up to 10 people or $8000.00 for 20 maximum per group), plus travel costs where applicable – All of the program options include the educational reading materials, hand-outs, health checks, face to face coaching, feedback/questionnaire updates and unlimited email and phone support throughout the program.